Question:
What is Magic Johnson doing that many Hiv infected people aren't that is allowing hislife?
Che Che
2006-01-09 12:47:12 UTC
I noticed that he has kid(s) and his wife is HIV negative. But I also noticed that many people around the world are dying from this disease. What do you think he is doing that the other people worldwide are not?
Three answers:
James D
2006-01-09 13:02:46 UTC
That's hard to say. It may be that he has HIV but hasn't been infected with it. I know that is possible. Also, since he is wealthy and well-known, he likely has more access to drug therapies that may help him hold off the infection's progress.

As a world-class athlete (at least then), his body may be able to better withstand the effects. Or he's just unbelievably lucky. Take your pick.
Cheri
2006-01-09 17:02:31 UTC
I have a g/f who has probably progressed to an AIDS diagnosis. Her hubbie is negative, but their daughter has HIV. My g/f is dying. 5'10" about 85 pounds, can't walk on her own, needs a liver transplant. I wish anyone who is careless about sex could see this woman.
dnight77
2006-01-09 12:47:56 UTC
They are having a good time